Tuesday, March 27, 2007

He's Alive


I got my first phone call from Morris yesterday morning. We were finally able to get his phone card to work. We didn't get to talk long but he did tell me that he didn't feel the earthquake and the possible tsunamis should not be a problem. I didn't realize how much I was missing him until I had to hang up the phone, I am so ready for him to come home.

All week I have been finding these little post it notes all around the house, in my bath robe, in our lesson manual for Church, in the box of cereal. All of these notes have cute little sayings on them from me-yes that is right from me. Morris totally is reusing these very same post it notes I left for him in his luggage when he went on a cruise two years ago. This boy saves everything. Even though they are love reminders from me to me it is still cute and I still get excited when I find one of these little lavender notes pop up in an unexpected place.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

At first I thought that they were written by Morris and I couldn't believe his good handwriting. He is definitely the opposite from my hubby when it comes to saving things!

Anonymous said...

How romantic that he saved those notes! And I am glad he is ok in Japan. I heard about the earthquake and was wondering if I knew anyone who was there right now.

The Thomases said...

Yeah, I'm glad Morris is o.k! Those notes are so sweet. Your post leaves me with that tender lovin' feeling. Thanks for the pick-me-up!