Thursday, March 15, 2007

Upcoming Events

I can't stand to look at that ugly toe anymore. I had to post, I have nothing to post about so I will post about things that will be happening in the future for us. The first couple months of this year have flown by. On my way to work I started thinking about all of the trips Morris and I have planned over the next couple months. I knew once March hit we were going to be very busy until June. Here's the rundown.

March 22nd--Morris heads to Japan for two weeks. I have the neighborhood to myself.

March 29--I go to Portland with my sister Brooke (hopefully) to see my other sister Holly and her cute family.

April 6--I go to Hawaii for work. Well I guess it is not considered work when you are relaxing poolside at the Four Seasons but we will just say I am going for work to make it easier.

April 20--Morris and I go to Reno to see my Bro and Sis in Law (Ben and Heidi) and see Brian Regan Live.

May 17-20--The two of us head to Seattle for the AAO conference. We will be going with some school friends the Lee's and also seeing Morris's parents at the conference as well. We also hope to see our friends the Olsen's and there new baby.

June--Dedicate some serious time to Morris's Orthodontic residency applications.

June 24--Hopefully my hubby has planned a cool surprise getaway for our second anniversary. hint hint.

June 30--YEAH! I get to go to Boise for my little bro's wedding. Show my sister-in-law Heidi all of the goods Boise has to offer so she can't wait to move there.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

NOOOO I am not moving to Boise, well most likely. But you can still show me the supposed "goods."

We hope you guys really do make it to Reno in April!!

I am so insanely jealous of your "work" trip to Hawaii...

melissamay said...

i wish you we could be in hawaii at the same time! that would be way fun
what part of hawaii are you going to?

aSHleY said...

I am going to Maui.

Taylor said...

glad we're going to see you at AAO. Fred #2 is coming on April 16th at either 9 or 11 am. :o)

Jacy said...

Wow, I am so jealous!! I REALLY need a vacation.