Monday, March 19, 2007

St. Patties Day


On Saturday morning Morris and I went for a bike ride. It had been a while since the bikes had been taken out and the sun was shining and the perfect day for a ride. We rode to Santa Monica in hopes we would find a Farmers Market at the end of our rainbow today. We had heard from a friend the Farmers Market at the Santa Monica Airport moved the Ocean Park. When we got to the park there was no Farmers Market but there was a t-ball game going on as well as a group of people doing yoga. I decided I want to ride my bike there every Saturday and do yoga in the park. As we were getting ready to leave we noticed the park was named Clover Park. How perfect for this day of green. Hope you all had a Happy St. Patricks Day.

3 comments:

betsey said...

Sounds like a great St. Patrick's day! I love riding bikes with Richard...one of the many benefits of living in Los Angeles. I love the new picture of you two on the side! so cute and funny!

The Thomases said...

Yoga in the Park! That sounds so fun! Too bad the farmer's market isn't there, you could pick up one of those almond cresents after your workout. I think that during the "winter" they don't have the farmers markets. It will probably show back up in a month or two.

Heidi said...

That is very fitting for St. Patty's Day!