Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blockbuster is Better


After a year of service as devoted Netflix customers we have decided to make the switch from Netflix to Blockbuster. I had initially resisted the change but I am now embracing Blockbuster with open arms. Let me tell you a couple reasons why you should consider making a change as well.

1. Each movie you receive by mail can be returned to a Blockbuster store and be exchanged for another video from the store.

2. When a movie is returned to the store a new movie will be shipped to you immediately even when you have one at home from the store.

3. You get a free movie/game coupon each month.

4. Our subscription is 4 cents cheaper than Netflix.

5. It gives us twice as many nights to veg at home with a good flick.


Ok, so Morris and I need a bit more to do in our spare time.

8 comments:

Jessica Davis said...

I totally agree! We love Blockbuster online.

The Thomases said...

Thanks for the info. I was always wondering which one was better.

Heidi said...

I am not sold, Netflix just lowered their rates and plus, I hate going to the movie store, I like to avoid it so Netflix is still for me. I will miss seeing what new movies you get on your queue on Netflix.

Rick and Janae said...

Every time we rent from there they offer us a month free, maybe we should think about it. We rent movies about three times a year so I don't know if it would be worth it.

Jacy said...

This is good info. Now that the boards are over, we have totally been planning on joining NetFlix. I've heard good things about Blockbuster, so maybe we should do that instead. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Just live in Logan, then you can go to the trusty Booktable Video for free movies on the Needham's.

tawni said...

Yeah, we just got a notice in the mail that Netflix lowered our prices. I am a die hard Netflix fan. Are you ready for the concert? Its coming up!

Lofgrens said...

Definitely Blockbuster. We used to have Netflix, but after making the switch to Blockbuster we soon realized what we had been missing! It's so nice being able to drop them back off at the store and get the next one!