Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thank Goodnes for...


The last couple months I have been suffering from allergies for the first time in my life. And I am not enjoying them. The itchy eyes, runny nose, and constant sneezing are about enough to put me over the edge. I know I should not complain as many people suffer from allergies each year and this is my first time in 25 years of life. I recently had to discover Benadryl ALLERGY and I am so grateful for it. To all of you allergy suffers, I am sorry, and I now feel your pain.

1 comments:

The Thomases said...

Yes, I am well aquainted with the benefits of Benadryl Allergy. However, I haven't had to take it that much since we've lived in CA. My allergies have actually gotten less intense. I guess I'm allergic to whatever's in Utah air, but not Cali air. Crazzzy!