Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Student Life


This is what I have resorted to so I can spend some time with my husband. Last night Morris and I had planned to go to the beach for FHE. At about 7:00 PM and Morris was still not home from school I realized the beach was not going to happen so I headed up to the school so I could be with him while he worked on some lab projects. I read Morris articles from the Ensign and watched a movie-Gray Matters (kind of werid) on my laptop while he set teeth. Oh the glorious day of dental school.

6 comments:

Jacy said...

This is so cute! I love that you went and sat with him in the lab. A little bit sad that you missed the beach, but very sweet of you to be so understanding.

Taylor said...

The sad thing, Morris, is that going into Ortho doesn't get you out of doing wax setups! So nice of your wife to join you, the only time I've seen my wife in clinic is when I delivered her Invisalign recently. :) we hope you guys get an interview up here as well. are your apps done?

Heidi said...

Who took that picture? you guys crack me up. How was the movie? Way to be resourceful with your time!

betsey said...

That actually sounds like a nice evening. I mean, not like the beach...but you got your husband, a movie, and the Ensign...all you needed was snacks and it is the perfect FHE! :)

Jessica Davis said...

You guys are so great. I'm sorry the beach didn't work out--but I'm glad you got to spend some "quality time" together anyway. Maybe the beach next week??

aSHleY said...

Taylor--Apps are in-YEAH! How is Brooke liking Invisalign?

Heid--the movie was a little strange, I would only reccomend if there is nothing else you want to see.

Betsey--I had snacks, I was prepared for the beach, cookies and fruit.

Jessica--lets cross our fingers the beach will work out next week.