Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Who is it?


The above picture is the scene of some very hungry paparrazzi in Beverly Hills near my work. For the last two days I have tried to weave my way between hundreds of cars parked on the street waiting of the perfect shot of (?). I am going to continue to do some investigating and see if I can find out who has brought this many people out for a single shot. Maybe I will get lucky on one of my many daily drive by's and get my own peek. I suspect it is the Beckhams. Who else could be drawing this much attention?

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I was going to say it must be the Beckhams. If I lived in LA I would be stalking them out too, I heart Mr. Beckham

Anonymous said...

Yes- I've been seeing these guys too. I'm 99% sure it's for the Beckhams. Because they just moved in- and there were never papparazzi before. AND did you see her show last night- she got pulled over on San Ysidro!

Jacy said...

I was thinking the Beckhams, too. I feel bad for them being stalked like that, but I don't feel bad for their huge mansion, huge paycheck, and attention-seeking reality show, so I guess it's all a balance. Good luck getting a peek!

tawni said...

Hmmmm, I wonder? Please please let us know! Heck, roll down your window and ask! Dont forget your camera! I think we all heart Mr. Beckham.

Jessica Davis said...

How cool is that? Get a good picture and then blog about it so we can all see!

Rick and Janae said...

I still haven't seen a big celebrity since we moved here :( I definitely think you need your own photo, maybe it will be worth millions.